Eliminate the danger of pushing narrow strips between the saw and fence!
This jig allows you to rip thin strips on the left side of the blade, eliminating the danger of pushing narrow strips between the saw and fence. Since the strip is not trapped between the blade and fence, there is also less risk of binding and kickback. It's simple to use; a single knob locks the jig into the miter track and locks your setting at the same time. Ball bearing guide keeps your workpiece firmly against the fence for perfect repeatability. Use the graduated scale to fine-tune for extremely thin strips.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more
- Solid phenolic for durability
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" away from your miter track to 5-11/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Measures 5-1/4"W x 8"L
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks