The Dado Stop references the bladeâ€™s unique kerf and the actual inlay material to measure the cut. Setting up your dado cut takes just a few seconds, and eliminates the need for measuring, test cuts, and wrestling with multiple blades and shims. Best of allâ€”there's no dado blade required.
Your fastest dados ever.
- Static Leg 1 measures exactly 3â€, can be used to calibrate fence scale.
- Also functions as a crosscut stop for safe, repeatable crosscuts. Â
- Maximum dado width: 1-5/8â€ with a 13/16â€ stacked dado set.
Make perfect dados in a fraction of the time.
- Template your bladeâ€™s kerf.
- Set Leg 2 to cut one shoulder, accounting for the kerf.
- Set Leg 3 to match your inlay material.
- Cut both outside shoulders, registering off Leg 1 and Leg 3.
- Clear out remaining material from the center.