Festool FS Guide Rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 inches to 197 inches (800 - 5000 mm), providing the right length for straight, splinter free cutting in just about any application. The integrated splinter guard is a critical guide rail system component, and after some time and heavy use, will need to be replaced. Replace your splinter guard as needed to ensure perfect alignment of your guide rail to the cut line, and to protect against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Though you should expect many cuts from your original splinter guard, its life expectancy is heavily dependent on your application. Keep your cuts perfectly splinter free by periodically replacing your splinter guard, especially if you are switching between blades, or using the guide rail with more than one saw. Clear splinter guard enhances visibility of cut line. Includes one 55in (1400mm) Clear Splinter guard.
- Clear splinter guard enhances visibility of cut line
- A fresh splinter guard can be matched perfectly to the saw blade, providing precise alignment to your cut line, saving valuable set up time
- A fresh splinter guard is the best protection against tear out, for cuts both with the grain and across
- Change your splinter guard if you are switching between different kerfed blades or different saws, ensuring a precise match
- Replacement splinter guard for guide rails