The new DOMINO connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble, separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications â€“ from corner panel joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.
- The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally â€“ in combination with DOMINO or a series of holes.
- Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and disassembly of a piece of furniture â€“ in the workshop as well as with the customer.
- All joints are simple and quick to machine using the DOMINO DF 500 joiner. No additional special machine is required.
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly.
- 15 mm hinge location cutter is required for drilling holes in the surface of the DOMINO D 8 mm joint fixture
- Shaft mount: CENTROTEC
- The drill bit is adapted to Festool drill template no. 203164