Ã‚Â The new DOMINO connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble, separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications from corner panel joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.
Plate thickness: 3/4 - 1-1/8" (18 - 28 mm)
Drilling diameter for Euro bolt: 1/16" (5 mm)
DOMINO routing depth for base part: 1-1/8" (28 mm)
Drilling diameter in base part: 5/8" (15 mm)
- The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally in combination with DOMINO or a series of holes.
- Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and disassembly of a piece of furniture in the workshop as well as with the customer.
- All joints are simple and quick to machine using the DOMINO DF 500 joiner. No additional special machine is required.
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly.
- for 50 corner joints with the DF 500 and drilling series of holes
- The DOMINO/LR 32 KV-LR 32 D8/50 connector is positioned both in the cupboard panel in a 5 mm hole in the series of holes and the base of the structure with the DOMINO jointer DF 500