The strong saw blade for metal.
The wear-resistant bi-metal saw blade is suitable for cutting metal profiles.
- Long service life and faster work progress when sawing metal
- 1.6 mm pitch, ideal for cutting steel and iron profiles with a wall thickness of up to 8 mm
- Long service life thanks to the high-temperature-resistant and wear-resistant bi-metal saw blade
- Flexible saw blade for flush cuts
- Cross-set teeth for fast cutting
- The right saw blade can be found quickly with Festool's colour-coding: The colour blue stands for machining metal
- The universal shank makes it easy to change the saw blade quickly on all reciprocating saws with an S-shank mount
- Safely stowed away and quickly on hand in the intended Systainer³ insert
- for metal profiles and iron
- For cutting steel, iron and non-ferrous metals
- Sawing metal pipes flush with the wall using a flexible saw blade
- For tubes, profiles and thick metal sheets (up to 8 mm)
- For sandwich elements
|Length of cutting blade