Minimum Outside Diameter (OD): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Maximum Outside Diamter (OD): 2" (50.8 mm)
Minimum Wall Thickness: Depends on Die (See Die Charts)
Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.134"
Minimum Size: NPS 1/4 (DN 8)
Maximum Size: NPS 1-1/2 (DN 35)
Note: Our benders are rated for bending mild steel Schedule 40 Pipe. For other materials or Schedules, contact for details.
Minimum Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Maximum Size: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm)
Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.065" (1.7 mm)
Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
Minimum Centerline Radius (CLR): Approx. 3 x OD (See Die Charts for details.)
Maximum Centerline Radius (CLR): 7" (177.8 mm)
Maximum Degree of Bend: 90 degrees, after springback
- Perfect for production applications
- Adjustable stop included-set it once and create as many parts as you need
- Bend up to 2", 0.134" tubing or NPS 1-1/2 pipe without any effort!
- 100% Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA!
- Bend up to 90 degrees, after springback, in one stroke of the cylinder
- Designed for a lifetime of constant use
- Forms quality, repeatable bends (less than 10% distortion in most cases)
- Creates 90-degree bends in less than 30 seconds
- Tooling changes in less than 60 seconds
- All parts are CNC-machined for accuracy
- Full selection of over 300 dies
- One-Shot Tube and Pipe Bender
- 16" x 17" Aluminum Table
- Follow Bar Support Bar
- Adjustable Stop
- 15-Ton American-Made Hydraulic Cylinder
- 10,000 PSI American-Made Air/Hydraulic Pump
- Full Pin Set
- Tensioning Bolt
Our One-Shot Bender comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. For full details on warranty and returns, see our full warranty policy
Lead times vary by product. Many orders can ship out within a few days, but to make sure we offer our highest quality, some items our made-to-order. We never want to lose your business over lead time, so contact us
if you need something ASAP.