Specially designed to route ¼" relief grooves in material prior to the MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. The relief bit removes 55% of waste material, which reduces stress on your Dovetail Router Bit. This improves the quality of dovetail grooves and increases the overall lifespan of your MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. Available in 1/2" and 1/4" shank sizes.
Make your tracks silky smooth.
- Removes 55% of waste material prior to routing dovetail grooves.
- Laser etched depth guide allows you to dial in cutting depth in a snap.
- The built-in roundover smooths out the top shoulders of the groove to prevent tearout.
- Relieves stress on router and improves lifespan of Dovetail Router Bit.
The smooth operator.
- ¼" diameter, 3-degree upshear carbide.
- 11/32" Laser etched depth guide to quickly set cutting depth.
- Built in roundovers for smoother cuts and less sanding.
- Extra wide shoulder reduces vibration and noise.