Dust-resistant and powerful cordless angle grinder with dead man's switch for effective cutting, grinding and deburring work in installation use.
- Guarantees the highest service life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. The completely closed motor housing protects the motor against aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for any application. Optimal speeds, matched to many grinding media and materials thanks to infinitely variable electronic speed setting selection.
- High-performance. 30% higher degree of efficiency than comparable universal motors with 1,100 watts of input power.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation including temperature monitoring.
- Maximum cutting speed with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. High-current cells with continuously high current output and 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and vibration-free operation through the standalone motor—decoupled from the housing—and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection through soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Firm grip in all applications due to the non-slip grip area.
- Low-fatigue working thanks to a slim grip, compact design and low weight with good balance.
- Dust-protected, separate motor electronics in the grip area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be used with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- Short set-up times thanks to the tool-free adjustable safety guard and rapid-clamping nut.
- Well-lit work area thanks to the integrated LED lamps.
- Stackable toolbox made from sturdy plastic and space for grinding material and accessories.
- ** Highest performance with FEIN HighPower Li-ion battery.