Cut angle iron, flat bar and other ferrous materials with the DiabloÂ® 7 1/4-Inch x 48 Tooth STEEL DEMONâ„¢ Metal Cutting Saw Blade. Its TiCoâ„¢ carbide teeth have triple-chip edges that make smooth cuts, minimize sparking and offer up to 40 times the cutting life of abrasive discs. Diablo's 48-tooth carbide circular saw blade has a Perma-SHIELDÂ® coating that resists corrosion and heat buildup that can warp cutting surfaces. Stabilizer vents mitigate noise and minimize blade vibrations and improve your cutting accuracy. Tri-metal brazing forms a shock-resistant bond that holds the carbide teeth in place securely, and a laser-cut arbor eliminates blade wobble. The Diablo 48-tooth carbide circular saw blade has a 0.102-inch kerf that reduces material waste. It fits most circular saws with 5/8-inch arbors.
- The versatile Diablo 7 1/4-inch Steel Demon metal-cutting saw blade cuts steel studs, angle iron and other ferrous materials
- Triple-chip tooth geometry creates a cutting edge that lasts up to 40 times longer than abrasive discs
- TiCo carbide teeth reduce sparking and leave burr-free edges
- The metal-cutting saw blade features Perma-Shield, a nonstick coating that prevents rust and reduces friction
- Stabilizer vents decrease operating noise and eliminate vibrations that affect cutting accuracy
- Shock-resistant, tri-metal brazing creates a long-lasting bond between the blade's teeth and body
- Laser-cut arbor prevents blade wobble
- A 0.102-inch kerf reduces waste
- Fits circular saws with 5/8-inch arbors
- The Steel Demon saw blade has a 60-day limited warranty
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Metal
- Blade Manufacturing Method: Laser-CutÂ
- Kerf: 0.102"
- Maximum RPM: 10000
- Tooth Count: 48Â