Right angle stop cradles the corner of your workpiece to keep it securely in position.
The Rockler Corner Stop has all the benefits of our other T-track stops, but with a right angle shape that securely straddles the corner of your workpiece. Since it provides a 90° reference, the stop is ideal for pocket hole face frame assembly. It pivots and locks into detents at 0° and 180° for either a right- or left-handed corner. A round recess at the inside corner provides bit clearance when zeroing your CNC, and prevents sawdust and debris from gathering in the corner. The stop works seamlessly with the other T-track stops in our lineup. The distance from the T-track to the edge of the fence is the same on the Corner Stop as it is on the Long Stop (#53845, sold separately), making alignment effortless. Like our other Rockler T-track stops, the low-profile knobs fold flat for clearance when belt sanding, hand planing, scraping dried glue and CNC routing.
- A great addition to our T-Track Stop and Clamp lineup (e.g. #54161 and #54280, sold separately)
- Can be configured in two positions for a left- or right-facing corner
- 7/8'' diameter recess at inside corner allows for bit clearance when zeroing your CNC
- Ideal for use with our T-Track Table (#46654, sold separately), CNC machines and jigs
- Fits any track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts and can accommodate the 3/8'' keyway
- 5/8'' fence height and flip-down knobs let you sand stock as thin as 3/4'' without obstructions
- Machined from aluminum for durability