Ultimate Compression Spiral Sc Up/Down Bit 1/2Sh 3/8 Cd 3/4 Cl 3 Oal
- Dedicated cut length to match the material thickness.
- Up-cut flute extends into shank to improve chip evacuation.
- Ultimate chip control allows the bit to cut more freely, run cooler, and last longer
- The down-shear flute cuts a 45° chamfer. Position the depth to barely shave the top edge of the material or lower the bit to cut up to a 1/16 chamfer.
- 3/8 cutting diameter bits are optimal for routing sheet goods. They remove less material with lower horsepower than 1/2 cutting diameter bits.
- 1/2 shank diameter provides the best rigidity and eliminates the need for odd sized collets.
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Cut Length: 3/4"
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 3"
- Rotation: 2+2 Compression