- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
1 ounce includes: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "WICKING TYPE" ADHESIVE: Great for beautiful woodturning finishes, pen making, hobby models, fossil preparation, metal powder inlays, turquoise inlays, hardening, stabilizing, and bonding close-fitting parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2-3 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of water). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.002" in size.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40Â°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02 canâ€™t be beat when it comes to getting into tight spaces on porous surfaces.Â Whether youâ€™re working with powder inlays, ceramics, soft wood, unpolished rocks, or even fossils, our Super Fast Thin CA Glue penetrates and stabilizes any crack or seam effortlessly through wicking capillary action.Â This watery-thin adhesive also makes a stunning CA finish and polish, when applied as several coats, sanded in-between, and buffed to a brilliant shine.Â
Want to keep the hold, but prevent absorption?Â No problem â€“ we have the perfect solution!Â Starbond Accelerator keeps our glues from seeping into porous surfaces â€“ the instant cure for unwanted wicking!Â
Use Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02 to:
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Stabilize Guitar Frets
- Install bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Prepare fossils by infiltrating and stabilizing the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Create and repair jewelry
- Refinish furniture and antiques
- Repair ceramic, quartz, granite, and marble
- Bond fiberglass and balsa wood
- Finish woodturning and knife handles with a hard, clear, waterproof seal
- Perform taxidermy
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg) sizes