- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. This Brown Medium-Thick CA glue dries a dark coffee brown in color, making it a more natural-looking knot and void filling option similar to Starbond Black CA glues.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BROWN VOID FILLING" ADHESIVE: Ideal for accenting imperfections in lighter colored wood, concealing imperfections in darker colored wood, bonding closely-fitted parts, and filling cracks, knots, bug holes, and voids in woodworking.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of a syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 30-40 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40Â°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond BR-500 Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue is for general-purpose use and so much more!Â With its â€œcoffee brownâ€ color, there is no need to introduce sawdust and coloring agents to your other CA glues when filling voids! Our BR-500 super glue is the ideal adhesive for bonding close-fitting parts, filling bug holes and knots, and concealing imperfections in wood. We also recommend pairing this glue to highlight and contrast light-colored woods, for perfect inlays, crack repairs, and sanding to a high-polish finish.Â
Use Starbond BR-500 Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue to:
- Conceal minor imperfections in darker wood such as walnut.
- Fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Glue and repair in general applications
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics