Combined with our Vacuum Clamp Pods (sold separately) the Rockler Vacuum Pump Kit, featuring a Gast vacuum pump, lets you secure your workpiece from the bottom side, with no clamp arms to get in the way. This means you'll get ubobstructed access to the face and edges of your workpiece for sanding, routing and planing. Vacuum clamping systems can work on almost any workpiece with at least one flat face. Ideal for CNC projects, routed signs and plaques, small workpieces, carvings and more. Includes vacuum pump, 9' of hose and seven various brass fittings for connection to your vacuum clamping system.
- Includes a Gast vacuum pump, made in the USA
- Generates suction of 25.5'' of mercury (Hg), enough to connect four Rockler Vacuum Clamp Pods
- Oil-free operation, rugged construction, and little maintenance required
- Carrying handle and rubber feet for easy portability and stability
- Includes power cord, hose and brass fittings for connection to your vacuum clamping system