The finest precision in glue applicatorsâ€”perfect for dowels, dovetails, box joints, veneer repairs and joinery repairs.
For the finest precision in glue applicators, our Micro Glue Brushes are a perfect fit. Ideal for doweled assemblies, narrow grooves, small dovetails and box joints, veneer repairs, joint repairs and more. They also work great for cleaning glue out of corners, thanks to the squeegee-like silicone material. The set includes a fine point brush, and angled chisel brush, and a tapered flat tip brush with ribs for glue retention. All three boast the easy cleanup of our other silicone toolsâ€”wet glue rinses off easily, and dried glue peels right off.
- Three micro brushes with plastic handles and flexible silicone tip profiles for a variety of applications
- Fine point tip is ideal for applying glue to small round holes or openings
- Angled chisel tip is less than 1/8'' wideâ€”great for narrow gaps and small joints, and also can be used to scrape glue from corners
- Tapered flat tip work well for general applications. The grooved face holds more adhesive, while the smooth face is great for spreading a thin film of glue
- Easy cleanupâ€”just wipe the tips clean, or allow glue to dry and peel it off
- Works with wood glue and polyurethane glue