Outfit your workbenches, jigs, or machine tables with the ultimate t-track accessory!
These Hold Down Clamps feature non-marring rubber tips that are ideal for working with soft woods, pre-finished panels, or anything that's already been prep sanded. The rubber clamp faces also help to grip the workpiece for better safety and accuracy. In addition, they have a wide aluminum body, allowing for maximum tension. Clamps include a 5-star knob and a 5/16" T-bolt designed to fit into T-tracks on drill presses, router tables and more. The Hold Down Clamp, 5-1/2"L x 3/4"W provides the same great features as the 5-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W version, but in a slimmer width and without the non-marring rubber tips.
- 5-1/2" long x 1-1/8" wide
- Crafted of solid anodized aluminum
- Clamps material up to 2-1/2" thick
- Rubber tips help grip and protect workpiece
- 5/16" T-bolt is compatible with our Universal T-Track