Keeps your long, heavy clamps at eye level and organized into two neat rows.
The customary way of storing pipe clamps in a jumble in the corner is certainly inexpensive, but it can be equally irritating. Trying to untangle one clamp from the rest is a chore that can result in the whole pile crashing to the floor. With the Rockler HD Clamp Rack, you can say goodbye to those hassles. This rack features stepped slots that accepts both pipe clamps and parallel clamps, and keeps them organized in two neat rows. Made of sturdy, 12 guage steel, it can support a full rack of clamps up to 60'' long. The footprint is very compact, saving you both wall space and floor space.
- Accepts 12 clamps total (6 on each side), each up to 60'' long
- Each slot can accept either a pipe clamp or a parallel clamp
- Fits majority of pipe and parallel clamps on the market
- Heavy-duty design is ideal for longer clamps
- Made of sturdy 12 guage galvanized steel
- Two-piece design provides support to eliminate sagging
- Narrow, space-saving footprint