A full-featured, fully adjustable fence for your drill press—includes instructions to build your own drill press table!
Get easy adjustability and precise repeatability on your drill press with the Rockler Drill Press Fence. The fence features adjustable MDF faces that let you straddle large forstner bits and sanding spindles, plus a flip-down stop for precise placement of a wide variety of holes. The included low-profile dust port fitting is specially designed for minimal obstruction with the drill press column, retaining up to 3'' more throat depth over typical dust ports. It also angles up and away to keep the hose from impeding movement of the fence on the table. You can design your own drill press table or build the table outlined in the instructions, a design that's easily customized to fit the needs of your drill press. Mounted via T-tracks or thru-slots, the fence is quickly positioned and secured with the included hardware.
- Made of durable materials, including ABS dust port, extruded aluminum fence and MDF subfences
- Fence comes fully assembled
- MDF subfences adjust laterally without tools
- Upward facing T-track allows addition of included flip stop and other optional accessories
- Additional flip stops available (#31214, sold separately)
- 2-1/2'' split in fence provides room for included dust port
- Low profile dust port minimizes interference of fence with drill press column