Automatically adjusts for thicknesses from 0'' to 2-3/4''â€”securing your work is as fast and easy as flipping a switch!
Tightening Rockler's new Auto-Lock T-Track Hold Down Clamp is literally an open-and-shut caseâ€”just press down the lever to secure anything from veneer sheets to lumber up to 2-3/4'' thick! Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. The clamp pivots 360Â°, allowing you to clamp near the workpiece edge to minimize obstructions. A large knurled wheel locks the clamp securely to the T-track. The toggle foot is adjusted with the knurled aluminum knob for best placementâ€”no wrenches requiredâ€”while the clamping foot pivots on a ball joint so it can adapt to any angle and is rubber coated to prevent marring. Simply lift the lever to release.
- Auto-adjust mechanism allows you to clamp various thicknesses without readjusting
- Center of clamping foot extends from 1-1/2'' to 3-1/2'' from center of track
- Max height capacity is 2-3/4''
- Clamping force is adjustable from 5-250 lbs of pressure
- Large locking wheel secures clamp to T-track
- Clamps slide into any T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, including our T-Track Table (#46654, sold separately) and many of the CNC Shark tables
- Heavy-duty metal construction