RC 2257 CNC Insert Carbide Spoilboard Surfacing, Rabbeting, Flycutter, Slab Leveler & Surface Planer 2 1/2 Dia x 1/2 x 1/2 Inch Shank Router Bit
Insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & rabbeting router bit great for cutting large surface areas and surface planing.
Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Rabbeting or slotting
Designed for planing & rabbeting the following materials:
- Balsa Core*
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)*
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)*
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives #AMA-12 (sold separately).
- 4-sided solid carbide insert knives
- Exclusive carbide grade for highest quality of cut
- Maximum cutting efficiency
- Faster material removal process
These industrial router bits feature solid carbide insert knives with four cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull providing the highest-quality finish available on woodworking tools.
Proper torques rating to tighten down screws is 2-3Nm Torques.
Vectric compatible tool file for RC-2257 available for download, click here.
View 1:1 Profile
|(B) Cutting Height
|Overall Length (L)