This collapsible spray shelter helps to reduce overspray drift that would otherwise float away and settle on grass, plants or valuable items in your garage or shed. In addition, the roof and walls help to keep dust from settling on freshly finished pieces. This mid-sized version is ideal for finishing medium-sized projects like nightstands, small dressers and chairs. It pops open on its own in just seconds, requiring no separate poles. It is easily moved around, and collapses into a flat circular package that fits into the provided storage bag. A rear vent helps control airflow. The shelter has a built-in floor, but use of a tarp underneath is recommended for additional protection. Use it in your yard, driveway, garage or shed for spraying medium-sized pieces with spray paint cans or paint sprayers.
- Lightweight portable spray shelter pops open on its own and packs into the included storage bag
- Ideal size for medium projects like nightstands, end tables, small dressers and chairs
- May also be used to help contain sanding dust
- Sets up in just seconds—no poles to assemble
- Three sides and bottom control overspray, while the rear vent lets in airflow