The Mast-R-Lift II is a precision piece of engineering you will be proud to own and find use for whenever you are in your workshop. Ã‚Â
- Double sealed ball bearings, for super smooth rotation and a lifetime of use even with the heaviest of routers.
- Patented tension feature, removing backlash.
- Mast-R-Lift II has a built in locking mechanism from above the table.Ã‚Â Using the same handle you raise and lower your router lift, a simple turn and you are ready for those heavy duty, long term routing operations.
- The Mast-R-Lift II fits every fixed base router that we could find on the market with its unique adjustable clamping block system.Ã‚Â (CompatibleÃ‚Â routers)
- Mast-R-Lift II top plate is Hard Anodized, several times more expensive than the common sulphuric anodizing.Ã‚Â Hard anodizing is an engineered surface treatment providing a thick abrasion resistant coating and not just a cosmetic treatment that will wear off.
- All of our Lift shafts are hydraulically pressed into a larger diameter mount.Ã‚Â Attaching the shaft mount to the top plate spreads the lateral load, providing a very rigid and durable mount, standing up to the toughest of routing operations.
- No bent wrenches required here!Ã‚Â All bit changes can be done from above the table.
- All of the Mast-R-Lift II components are CNC machined here in Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada, and all non wearing components are anodized for appearance, corrosion and some wear resistence.
- Mast-R-Lift II router bit opening is 3-1/2".
- Features our Tab-Loc Design Insert Rings.
- One full revolution of the crank handle = 1/16".
- Built in Snugger Buttons for a perfect fit in your table opening.
Porter CableÃ‚Â 7518 (4.2Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
Porter CableÃ‚Â 690/890 (3.5Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
- JessEm's Pow-R-Tek Router Motor - (4.2" Motor Dia.)
BoschÃ‚Â 1617/1618 (3.5Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
DeWaltÃ‚Â 610/618/616 (3.5Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
MakitaÃ‚Â 1101 (3.218Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
HitachiÃ‚Â M12VC & KM12VC (3.267Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
MilwaukeeÃ‚Â 5625 (4.143Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
MilwaukeeÃ‚Â 5615/5616/5619 (3.32Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
CraftsmanÃ‚Â 17543/17540/28190 (3.5Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
RigidÃ‚Â R29302 (3.625Ã¢â‚¬Â Motor Dia.)
- Portamate PM-P254 - (4.2 Motor Dia.)