At 3-5/8'' wide, our standard-size Lock-Align Tray sections are designed to store most items common to drawers and toolboxes. They're also useful for filling out drawers where the remaining space is close to 3-5/8'', or multiples of 3-5/8''. The trays interlock side-to-side and line up end-to-end to fill out drawers of any width or depth. When you get to the final piece at the end of the row, simply cut it to fit with an ordinary pair of scissors. The synthetic rubber is easy-to-cut, and the grid on the back ensures that the interlocking feature still works once the tray is cut. Two standard trays are equal to the width of a single Wide Tray (#57914, sold separately), meaning you can switch in the middle of a course from a single Wide Tray to two standard trays.
- For use with the Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer System (e.g. #56117, sold separately)
- Trays interlock side-to-side and line up end-to-end to fill out drawers of any width or depth
- Synthetic rubber material is easily cut to fit with an ordinary pair of scissors
- Grid of cutlines on the back side ensures that the interlocking feature still works once the tray is cut
- Add components as needed to fill out your drawerâ€”interlocking components create a solid connection and ensure perfect alignment
- Pliable synthetic rubber tray sections protect both your drawer and its contentsâ€”rubbery material helps to keep items from clanking around
- Not just for the shopâ€”can be used to declutter any drawer in your shop, home or office