The Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit is the same 3⁄8"-diameter stepped bit that comes with Kreg® 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. If you have a worn bit, or if you want to add another bit to your pocket-hole tool collection, this is the perfect choice. This bit works with materials from 1⁄2" to 1 1⁄2" thick, and features engraved markings for 1⁄2", 3⁄4", and 1 1⁄2" materials to match up with the Easy-Set Stop Collar. A 1⁄4" hex shank fits standard quick-change chucks. Compatible with all Kreg Pocket-Hole Jigs.
- Stepped drill bit for creating pocket holes using a Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig
- Works with materials from 1⁄2" to 1 1⁄2" thick
- Easy-set etched markings for 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/2" materials
- Direct replacement for drill bit included with Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320, 310
- Also works with K5, K4, K3, R3, Mini, and DB210
- 1/4" hex shank works with quick-change drill chucks