ï»¿Back Ordered Till End of February - Pre-Order
GuidePRO Anchor Bar is an accessory to the Bow GuidePRO (Part # GP5) that provides a continuous fixed securement of the GuidePRO into a 3/4â€ (19-20mm) Miter slot.Â Â Anchor Bar attaches to the GuidePRO base and provides options for a left or right 13-degree feed position.Â Â Â The GuidePRO comes with a pivot locking cam for fast set up.Â Although the cam sets up quick, it does require reset with cut.Â Some users may prefer a permanent lockdown which is why we introduced the Anchor Bar.Â For Band saw, Ideal for repetitive feeds of consistent cuts of similar material.Â GuidePRO Anchor Bar extends the use of the GuidePRO to the Router and Table Saw where fixed Anchor is required due to blade motion versus a Bandsaw.Â
- SECURES GUIDEPRO IN 3/4â€ 19-20MM MITER SLOT,
- FIXED 13 DEGREE LEFT OR RIGHT FEED ANGLE,
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE REPETITIVE CUTS ON BANDSAW,
- EXTENDS USE OF GUIDEPRO TO TABLE SAW OR ROUTER
- Secures GuidePRO (part # GP5) to a 3/4â€ (19-20mm) miter slot.
- Attaches to GuidePRO base with preset 13-degree feed angles - left or right.
- Perfect for repetitive similar cuts on a bandsaw.
- Extends the use of the GuidePRO to a band saw or router where blade action necessitates locking GuidePRO in the miter slot
- Anchor Bar fits Â¾â€ 19mm to 20mm miter slot
- Preset 13-degree feed angles â€“ left and right
- Two 5/16-18 x 1 1/2â€ Fully Threaded T Bolts fit 12-18mm T-Track; Head Dim: .090 Thick x .45W x .725L.