Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide—great when you want the smallest joint possible!
Perfect for adding detail, building cabinet frames, doors, drawers, and for smaller projects. You’ll need the Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide to get started building these projects with your Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210). A Micro-Pocket Replacement Bit without Drill Guide is also available.
- Micro-Pocket Drill Bit with Drill Guide
- For use with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- Good for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Provides fast, easy drill strokes
- 19/64" (7mm) diameter drill bit
- 0.170" (4mm) diameter pilot tip
- One-piece, industrial high-speed steel