The Bench Clamp Base makes it possible to use the power and convenience of Kreg Bench Clamps on any work surface, so you can create a versatile clamping station almost anywhere.
The Bench Clamp Base is a perfect companion to the Kreg Mobile Project Center, and it allows you to get more from any work surface thatâ€™s equipped with 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes. Or, you can simply drill a hole in any work surface, and easily attach the Bench Clamp Base, and just as easily remove it when not in use, or move it to another location.
Tool-free installation allows you to set up the Bench Clamp Base in seconds. Just slip the anchor bolt through the hole, and tighten the locking knob. Slide a Kreg Bench Clamp into the Base, and youâ€™re all set. And, you can move or store away the Bench Clamp Base just as quickly, so itâ€™s there when you need it and out of the way when you donâ€™t.
- Easy To Use: Tool-free installation makes it easy to install, remove, and move to different locations
- Durable: Aluminum Base and heavy-duty anchor bolt hold up to rugged use
- Versatile: Use on almost any work surface that has 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes, or drill your own
- Adjustable: Base can swivel 360Â° to place clamping pressure wherever you need it
- Adaptable: Works with any Kreg Bench Clamp