Diablo's Ultra Finish Blades offer the quality that fine cabinetmakers expect with the capability to handle the extreme conditions of professional construction. Diablo's blade produces a remarkably clean, chip-free cut that requires little to no sanding. Ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood and delicate molding.
- TiCoâ„¢ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELDÂ® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body â€“ warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Hook Angle: 10Â°
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Plate: 0.040"
- Teeth: 60 ATB
- Max RPM: 8000ï»¿