46426 K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose 1/8 Radius x 1/4 Dia x 1/2 x 1/4 Shank x 2 1/2 Inch Long x 2 Flute Router Bit
Amana Tool's high mirror-finish solid carbide up-cut spiral ball nose router bits are designed to eliminate tool marks that commonly appear when used with plastic and solid surface materials. Due to the highly polished finish and unique tool geometry, the spiral ball nose router bit delivers superior surface finish of at least 28 Ra (roughness average) in various materials. The up-cut router bits also eject chips up, to help prevent chip out on the bottom of the material.
Constructed of special grade solid carbide, the Amana Tool spiral ball nose router bits last longer than traditional router bits and deliver superior cutting performance with plastics. The bits are ideal for use in a variety of applications spanning the mechanical, medical and woodworking industries.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
Vectric and Fusion 360 compatible tool files for 46426-K available for download, click here.
|(B) Cutting Height
|Overall Length (L)