46153 K Solid Carbide CNC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Phenolic, Resin and Composite with Chipbreaker 1/2 Dia x 1 1/4 x 1/2 Shank x 3 1/2 Inch Long Slow Helix Up Cut Router Bit
This tool is designed especially to cut phenolics resin composite.
Solid carbide tooling with chipbreakers that will effectively "shatter and evacuate" the chips typically produced by phenolic materials. Providing an aggressive bite, combined with a moderate helix, walking the fine line between cutting efficiency and a minimal burr finish on abrasive phenolics oftentimes impregnated with fiberglass, wood or linen.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Carbon Graphite
- Plastic, PVC & Acrylic
- Hard Wood
- Veneered Plywood
Our Spektra bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tools cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
|(B) Cutting Height
|Overall Length (L)