Diablo's general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table & miter saws, Diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and â€œchopâ€ style miter saws as well as table saws.
- TiCoâ„¢ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELDÂ® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body â€“ warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Arbor: 1"
- Diameter: 12"
- Hook Angle: 15Â°
- Kerf: 0.098"
- Plate: 0.071mm
- Teeth: 44 ATB
- Max RPM: 5000ï»¿