Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or â€œchopâ€ style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing â€œgrabbingâ€ or blowout. Diablo's particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. (Blades ending in â€œSâ€ are also ideal for radial arm saws).
- TiCoâ„¢ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELDÂ® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body â€“ warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 10"
- Hook Angle: 7Â°
- Kerf: 0.087"
- Plate: 0.063"
- Teeth: 60 ATBÂ
- Max RPM: 6000