Back To Previous Page
- Three distinct 6000 series aluminum extrusions, machined to the tightest of tolerances and anodized for durability.
- 36" easy to read imperial/metric scale
- 6000 series aluminum extruded sub-fences, machined to the highest degree of accuracy and "hard" anodized for long lasting use..
- Built in threaded adjustment element for all your jointing operations. Precisely engraved to adjust your out feed fence perfectly. Each revolution of the dial is equal to 1/16" and outfeed adjustments from 0" to 1/4"
- All adjustment knobs are precision machined with ergonomic knurls from either 303 Stainless or 6000 series aluminum. All the hold-down knobs are fixed into retainers so the knobs remain with the fence if it is removed from the table.
- Right and Left Fence Tracks are extruded from 6000 series aluminum, machined and anodized. Front and back covers reducing dust buildup. Each track has its own linear imperial/metric scale.
- Comes with our standard 2-1/2" O.D. x 2-1/4" I.D. vacuum port
- Both the depth and height of the guard can be adjusted for the variety of router bits and when routing away from your fence.