Use your 500-Series Pocket-Hole Jig to create compact pocket holes
This unique Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Kit creates a 25% smaller pocket hole (15/16" long) that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs.
Micro-Pocket holes work great in virtually every application where youâ€™d use standard pocket holes, and are especially good for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Just insert the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide block into your Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, then use the Micro-Pocket drill bit to create the compact pocket holes.
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Drill pocket holes that are 25% smaller in diameter
- Works with 1/2" (13mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Compatible with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
- For use with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
Drill Guide Kit 530 - Compatible with 500-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs and panhead pocket-hole screws.
Drill Guide Kit 730 -Â Compatible with 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs and panhead pocket-hole screws.