The KregÂ® Pocket-Hole Jig 310 makes it easier than ever to build wood projectsâ€”whether youâ€™re building your first DIY project, or youâ€™ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 310 works with materials of any thickness between 1â„2" and 1 1â„2". It features a hardened-steel drill guide and thickness stops for 1â„2", 3â„4", 1 1â„2" material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood.
The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, and the anti-slip base holds the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. Durable construction and a lifetime drill-guide warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 310 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand â€” Kreg.
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Simple to set up and easy to use with material-thickness stops for common DIY materials: 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/2"
- Durable construction to last for years, with lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile design for building indoor and outdoor projects, and for making household repairs
- Convenient anti-slip base to hold jig securely in place while drilling
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar