Create a better, more beautiful deck
Create a better, more-beautiful deck with the Kreg Deck Jig. This concealed-fastening system works together with Kreg Deck Screws to allow you to install decking without visible fasteners, so all you see is the beauty of your decking instead of a bunch of screws. The Deck Jig features hardened-steel guides to drill precisely positioned pilot holes, and to guide Deck Screws to attach decking from the edge solidly and invisiblyâ€”whether youâ€™re using solid-wood or composite deck boards.
The Deck Jig makes drilling the stepped pilot holes and driving screws easy in all situations thanks to three hardened-steel guides â€” one at 90Â° to the board edge, and two at opposing 45Â° angles â€” that allow easy access when working near walls, as well as when creating strong joints where boards butt together end to end. The stepped drill bit creates a perfectly positioned pocket hole and clearance hole for the Kreg Deck Screw, while a stop collar ensures prefect drilling depth.
After drilling, just drop a Kreg Deck Screw â€” an integral part of this concealed-fastening system â€” into the same guide, and then drive it with the included square-drive driver bit. Itâ€™s equipped with a stop collar, too, to ensure that the self-tapping, case-hardened screw gets driven to the perfect depth. The aggressive threads bite securely into the joist while the smooth upper shank and flat-bottom head work together to pull the deck board tightly into place.
The Deck Jig Concealed-Fastener System works with composite decking, as well as solid-wood decking such as cedar, hardwoods, and pressure-treated wood â€” kiln-dried after treatment (KDAT) recommended.
- Concealed-fastener system for installing deck boards
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened-steel drill guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life
- Three hardened-steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas
- KregÂ hardened-steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty