Expanding dust hose with flexible, universal port system connects to nearly any handheld power tool!
Handheld power tools generate a lot of dust right where you least want it: directly under your nose. Unfortunately, the confusing array of non-standardized small ports on handheld tools makes it hard to connect a dust hoseÃ¢â‚¬â€until now. This new kit from Rockler includes two sizes of flexible rubber dust portsÃ¢â‚¬â€1'', 1-1/2''Ã¢â‚¬â€that flex to fit on almost any tool, plus a 2-1/4'' port that connects to most shop vacuums, dust separators or our optional Cord and Hose Holder (47321). The two tool-end ports are thoughtfully designed with a slight elbow that helps lift the dust hose off of your work. All ports thread securely into the included premium stretch hose, which is a remarkable engineering feat in itself. This supple, agile hose expands from a mere 3' to nearly 15' long, and is a pleasure to work with, providing almost zero resistance as you move about your workspace.
- Winner of WOOD Magazine's Innov8 Award for 2015
- Ports flex to fit almost any handheld power tool with dust collection compatibility
- Hose expands 5x the original lengthÃ¢â‚¬â€from 3' to 15'Ã¢â‚¬â€ for a large working radius
- Durable, flexible rubber hose is easy to manuever and manipulate, is kink- and crush-resistant, and has no memory
- Ports swivel for free range of motion
- Ports reverse thread into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
- To use the FlexiPort system for cleanup tasks, pair it with our Shop Vacuum Accessory Kit (#52125, sold separately). The accessories fit right into the larger 1-1/2'' flexible port
Note:Ã‚Â The two FlexiPort hose systemsÃ¢â‚¬â€12' Fixed-Length and 3' to 12' ExpandableÃ¢â‚¬â€are NOT cross compatible. FlexiPorts with the black threads fit the Expandable Hose only, and FlexiPorts with the gray collar fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose only.