Four flexible rubber ports connect the fixed-length dust hose to a wide variety of handheld tools, even those with odd port shapes!
Handheld power tools generate a lot of dust where you least want it: right under your nose. Unfortunately, the confusing array of non-standardized dust ports on handheld tools makes it hard to connect a dust hose. This kit from Rockler solves the problem. It includes four sizes of pliable rubber couplers, which flex and stretch to fit onto a wide variety of ports, whether oval, rectangular, circular or otherwise. On the other end of the hose, a rigid 2-1/4'' port connects to most shop vacuums, dust separators, like our Dust RightÃ‚Â® Dust Separator (#45556, sold separately), or our optional Cord and Hose Holder (#47321, sold separately). The four FlexiPorts swivel to avoid tangling, and are thoughtfully designed with a slight elbow that helps lift the dust hose off of your work. All ports reverse thread into the included fixed-length hose for an easy, airtight fit.
- Ports flex to fit almost any handheld power tool with dust collection capability
- Rigid 2-1/4'' port connects to your shop vacuum for convenient dust collection
- Sturdy, stable fixed-length hose is kink- and crush-resistant
- Ports reverse thread into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
- Includes four FlexiPort sizes: 3/4" ID x 1-1/4" OD; 1" ID; 1-1/4" ID and 1-1Ã¢Ââ€ž2" ID
- To use the FlexiPort system for cleanup tasks, pair it with our Shop Vacuum Accessory Kit (#52125, sold separately). The accessories fit right into the larger 1-1/2'' flexible port
Note:Ã‚Â The two FlexiPort hose systemsÃ¢â‚¬â€12' Fixed-Length and 3' to 12' ExpandableÃ¢â‚¬â€are NOT cross compatible. FlexiPorts with the black threads fit the Expandable Hose only, and FlexiPorts with the gray collar fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose only.