The versatile DiabloÂ® 5 1/2-Inch x 18 Tooth Fast Framing Trim Saw Blade cuts framing materials, wood paneling, wet lumber and your other wood products quickly. It has a laser-cut 0.049-inch kerf that reduces waste and requires less power to make clean cuts. This Diablo trim saw blade deliver exceptional cutting performance with its long-lasting TiCoâ„¢ carbide teeth. The product also features Perma-SHIELDÂ®, a nonstick coating that decreases cutting friction and protects against gumming and corrosion. Laser-cut stabilizer vents in the trim saw blade's body help keep it cool and help prevent warping They also reduce operating noise levels. The 5 1/2-inch blade has a 10-millimeter arbor that fits most trim saws.
- The Diablo 5 1/2-inch Fast Framing trim saw blade cuts a broad range of wood materials, including wet lumber
- A thin laser-cut kerf, just 0.049 inches, reduces saw power requirements and minimizes waste
- TiCo carbide teeth combine excellent cutting performance and durability
- Diablo's 18-tooth trim saw blade has a Perma-Shield coating that helps prevent corrosion and gumming
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents minimize vibration and keep the blade cool, reducing the risk of warping
- This product fits most trim saws with 10-millimeter arbors
- The Diablo laser-cut saw blade has a 60-day warranty
- Arbor Hole Size: 10mm
- Blade Diameter 5 1/2"
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Kerf: 0.049"
- Maximum RPM: 12000
- Tooth Count: 18 ï»¿