100mm Dia, Carbide Tipped, Biscuit Jointer Cutter, 2+4 Teeth, 3.97mm Cutting Height
Dimar's Biscuit Jointer Cutters are equipped with a hard-wearing steel tool body complete with six tungsten carbide tips. TheseÂ cutters have a Chip Limitation DesignÂ for producing grooves and slots.Â
- Chip limitation design helps to prevent kickback and promote safety.
- Performs better along the grain.
- It can be used with spacer rings for combination grooves.
- Cuts most softwood, hardwood, and man-made boards.
- Use on shapers, double-end tenoners, and moulders.
|Cutting Height (B)||3.97mm|
|Material||Soft Wood, Hard Wood, Melamine, Laminate|