Being able to save time through organization is a key benefit for the Systainer system. Hours are wasted on a regularÂ basis on jobsites both in the transporting of goods from the vehicle to the jobsite as well as searching for misplacedÂ commonly used items. The Systainer Installerâ€™s Set is designed to provide a â€œturnkeyâ€ solution for onsite woodworkersÂ to organize, transport, store, and protect those tools, accessories, and consumables they use everyday on the jobsite.Â Featuring an open-top, deep toolbox with handle, a SYS Storage Box (tackle-box- style organizer), an empty SystainerÂ 1, and a SYS-MFT worktop-equipped Systainer, bundled with ratcheting quick clamps and additional container boxesÂ for the organizer.
- Attractive offer with a strong assortment of highly-desirable Systainer-based solutions that cover a myriad of applications, especially forÂ installers of fine woodworking
- Turn-key solution â€“ everything you need- for kitchen installers, finish carpenters, and architectural millwork installation
- SYS-StorageBox SYS-SB: Easy to grab and go with the large bale-style handle and full SYSTAINER system integration, the Storage BoxÂ helps you take care of the minor details so you can focus on the task at hand
- SYS-Toolbox SYS-TB-2: The easy-access design of the SYS-Toolbox allows you to keep what you need within easy reachâ€”youâ€™ll spend lessÂ time searching for frequently used tools and accessories
- SYS-MFT: The SYS-MFT brings worktable functionality to a highly portable surface and also provides storage for clamps and hand tools.Â Equipped with 13 clamping points, an integrated V-groove for securing round stock like dowels and pipes, a non-skid strip for even greaterÂ security of the workpiece, and a slotted handle for easy transport
- SYS 1 Blue: Designed to seamlessly connect to one another and to Festool SORTAINERS and CT Dust Extractors. The SYS 1 is empty andÂ ready for your transportation needs
- Boost Jobsite efficiency throughÂ organization and mobility. This setÂ was designed with the installerâ€˜sÂ needs in mind. Store, transport,Â organize, and protect those tools,Â parts, and pieces you rely on everyÂ day.
- Reduce Jobsite frustration byÂ keeping small parts organized andÂ easily accessible with the SYS-STORAGE, keep hand tools easilyÂ accessible with the SYS-TOOLBOX,Â and carry a portable support andÂ work surface with the SYS-MFT.
- Easily connect and move everythingÂ at one time with the one-handedÂ latching motion of T-LOCÂ Systainers. Pack â€˜em, stack â€˜emÂ and move â€˜em with ease!
- SYS-ToolBox TB-2
- SYSTAINER SYS-StorageBox
- SYSTAINERÂ SYS-MFT
- SYSTAINER T-LOC TL B
- Container Set 60x60x71/6
- Container Set 60x120x71/4
- Container Set 180x120x71/2
- 2x quickÂ clamp