KMA2700Regular price $122.39
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance, track-guided cutting tool
Start projects right by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with your circular saw and the Accu-Cut Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts and makes angled cuts up to 50" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with super-simple setup, precise accuracy, and amazing control.
The Accu-Cut guides your circular saw along an aluminum track that keeps the saw moving in a straight line easily. The Accu-Cut design makes it simple to set up by just aligning the track with your cut line. No clamps are required to hold the track in place thanks to dual guide strips. They feature an anti-slip coating to prevent slipping, and an anti-chip feature to prevent splintered cuts. Plus, the track makes it easy to make straight cuts on sheets that don't have a straight, flat edge.
Circular saws donâ€™t have effective guides that keep them moving straight along a cut line. Plus, it can be difficult to see the bladeâ€™s cutting path. Together, these things make it challenging to keep a saw on your desired cut. Circular saws also often cause splintering of face veneers. The Accu-Cut solves these problems. The Accu-Cut is portable, too, so you can take your saw to the workpiece and cut with precision, rather than having to handle heavy sheets on a table saw.
The Accu-Cut is easy and intuitive for a novice to use, but robust enough for professionals. Because it eliminates the need to keep the saw straight and manually guide the saw along a cut line, the Accu-Cut is ideal for less-experienced users. Accu-Cut also makes professionals faster and more productive because it makes a variety of cuts quickly and easily in the shop and on the job site.
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the Guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a Starting Block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation
- Mount almost any circular saw â€” left- or right-blade â€” to the Universal Sled
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw